With CIBC’s new investor-friendly offer, you’ll have no more excuses to start building your wealth. Indeed, 18-24 year olds who apply for this offer will be able to benefit from:
- Free online trading of Canadian and US stocks and ETFs. Save on the regular price of 6.95;
- No administration fees for registered and non-registered accounts. It’s $200 up to that you save;
- No minimum balance to maintain.
Summary of the Offer
Visit CIBC’s Investor’s Edge Website to take advantage of this offer
With its exclusive advantages, you can invest with peace of mind knowing that you are dealing with a major Canadian bank. Indeed, CIBC pro-investor is known for:
1 – Free investment research tools!
If you are new to investing or have little investment knowledge, there are several resources available to you within CIBC’s pro-investor brokerage platform. Indeed, the platform hosts a wide range of research, tools and educational resources.
2 – Quick and easy account opening
The process of opening a new account can be done entirely online. They also have agents available by phone, chat, and email if you need help. They guide you through the process of creating an account, transferring money and your first transaction.
CIBC is one of the largest banks in North America and one of the top five in Canada. CIBC Investor’s Edge is a division of CIBC Investor Services Inc., a subsidiary of CIBC. CIBC Investor Services Inc. is a member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund (CIPF) and the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC).
4 – A quality mobile application
The CIBC Investor ‘s Edge mobile app offers users a convenient way to monitor account balances and trade stocks, ETFs, options and more anytime, from anywhere. Users can also stay informed about important investment news, such as new IPOs, so they can take advantage of new opportunities as they arise.
Users will also have access to charts and tables to help them analyze their entire portfolio in one easy-to-read view, or review different investment accounts separately.
5 -Type of accounts offered
You can open all major investment accounts using CIBC Investor’s Edge, including:
- Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)
- Registered Retirement Income Fund (RRIF)
- Locked-in RSP (LRSP)
- Locked-in retirement account (LIRA)
- Locked-in Retirement Income Fund (LRIF) and
- Prescribed Retirement Income Fund (PRIF)
Step 1 – Open a chequing account with CIBC Smart™ Start
• Get a bank account with no monthly fees and unlimited transactions
• Open an account at the Banking Center (starting April 18) or online (starting May)
Step 2 – Open a CIBC Investor’s Edge account
• Choose from TFSA, RRSP and non-registered account
• Open an account at the Banking Center or online